2012年4月29日日曜日

Building Rhode Island with transfers

One of my first lessons of program building came at the hands of Mike Brey, who took over at the University of Delaware at the tail end of my collegiate career. When I say career, I’m referring to my melodious play-by-play calls of Blue Hen basketball. Anyway, Brey imparted on me the wisdom of the transfer. Over the course of his time in Newark, I would chide the coach that he took so many transfers it seemed like he didn’t start recruiting until campus directories were printed and he knew how to get in touch with players on other teams.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/58399/building-rhode-island-with-transfers

Joe Nemechek Washington Scott Alan Wimmer Hermann Lang Los Angeles Clippers Rasheed Wallace Jan Lammers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿